318
CUSTOMARY WEEKEND ROUND UP
I'm dead bored so this post will probably be lengthy and needlessly in depth, but then again, I'll probably get fed up of typing and post half.
Saturday
I had to go to work for the first time in what felt like ages. My bike was fixed, it was a nice QUIET ride into work. Although my iPod decided to NOT WORK on me just before I left so I had no music to voyage to.
Work was... work-like. I got paid the money I was owed from work from a while back and my holiday pay for next week (got it booked off for NASS). When I got home and totalled up all my monies I had 100 notes. Aces.
Candizzle soon arrived. We watched a bit of that Live 8 malarky and then went upstairs for a bit. Weeeeeeee.
Char and Amy came round. Everyone else were being rodheads. Missing out is for wacktards.
I had the enviable task of getting the BBQ started. Fun. We watched Live 8 some more whilst me and Candice attempted to cook burgers and sausages. Smoke in the eyes is bloody painful I tell thee.
The BBQ decided to fade away like a big twat so we lounged around in the conservatory mocking the performers Mariah Carey et al on Live 8. We then moved inside to the living room. Amy went home. Candice nearly fell asleep. The Who and Pink Floyd played. Candice went upstairs. Char went. I tidied up a bit. I went upstairs.
So much for me being overly in depth eh? Anyway...
Sunday
Got up. Tidied up. My house was disgustingly untidy. It's pretty embarrassing the state it was without having A Mother there to clean up. Anyway, I cleaned the BBQ and grill and took out the bins whilst Candice washed up.
I attempted to fix my iPod which took bloody ages and resulted in me having to wipe ALL OF THE SONGS from it and add them back. Got there in the end though.
For some strange reason unbeknown to man himself, the overflow pipe on my roof decided to just overflow. Because it could. Cue Ob's Dad coming round and looking around trying to see what the problem was and two rather confused faces in me and Candice. No-one knew the problem and that was that.
Grabbed some food from t'local chip shop and then myself had to go to my very own chip shop for work. Oh the irony.

It was odd leaving for work and knowing that when I returned Candice would still be there. Anyway, work DRAGGED. And it was busy.
Got home and was aching. We watched 28 Days Later

I'd seen it before but it's such a good film I thought Candice would enjoy it. I think she did behind the pillow she was using to hide.
The opening shots of London completely empty are amazings.
Monday
After a battle with my body to wake up, we finally clambered downstairs. After a brave attempt and a lot of frustration, I got Candice to eat something.
I AM WIN
Went upstairs. Then had a shower. Cray came and we left to take Candice home. Said goodbye and shizzle.
As I hadn't ate much and Cray was hungry too, we got a KFC. Drive Thru BOIII!
Cray dropped me home and soon after I had a phone call from Sam asking if I was going to Mark's house party. I told him I couldn't go because I have to go out for my cousin's 21st. THEN, Char rang me cos she was hungry and bored. I told her me and Cray had just had a KFC. Didn't go down too well.
Few minutes later she rang back and said we were going to Pizza Hut with Cray. Much to the delight (not) of Cray. Me and Char had a large pizza 'tween us and Cray sat and moaned about being late for his tea.
Came home and got another phone call. This time; Hannah. She asked me to go to Mark's. I told her I couldn't.
Uh, hold on brother has asked me to take down the tent and water the plants in the back garden.....
.... Right, back. Oh yeah, me and Candice put up the tent we are taking to NASS to see if it was very big. It's not very.
Because my brother isn't very well, we haven't gone to my cousin's birthday meal thing, which is a good job considering I've had a KFC AND a Pizza Hut...
So, no 6th form tomorrow 'parently, cos of some PSE day. Win.
Ooooh, I also sent some monies to a t'internet buddy who has made and will be sending me his CD shortly. go HERE and listen. Have A Go Hero is minter than a polo.
I'm all typed out I do believe. I'm hungry, even after the dual fast food munch out I had earlier. Off to scramble something together.
FASTLANE REVIEW SOON.
(tomorrow probs, what with no 'form)
NASS Friday! Yaaaaaaaaaaay. Candice coming down Thursday! Yaaaaaaaaaay. No work for a week and a half! Yaaaaaaaaaaay. End.
Yeah, bye.
chro x


1 Comments:
At 11:19 PM,
. said…
sounds like a good weekend to me.
i actually have a 'cool' nickname :|
Candizzle
FUCKING LOOK AT ME GO.
Post a Comment
<< Home